May 13, 2017
my go-to super basic easy peasy pancakes
This is my go-to recipe for pancakes – soft, fluffy, guaranteed satisfaction from all kids and husbands!
Topping suggestions for your pancake eating pleasure:
- Maple syrup (actually not a suggestion, more like an absolute must!)
- Fruit of any kind – my husband loves banana sliced longways at the moment (don’t ask me why, apparently it actually tastes better that way!) but I love blueberries, strawberries, mango – whatever is in season.
- Cream/ice cream – I’m embarrassed to admit that I buy whipped cream in a can for my kids to have on their pancakes. Please don’t tell anyone.
- Choc chips – a massive favourite with Miss 8 in our house.
- Lemon juice, brown sugar and butter – this little combo transports me instantly back to my childhood.
What do you put on your pancakes? I’d love some topping inspo so leave me a comment 🙂